First Baptist Learning Center
FBLC is a faith-based preschool that offers part-time and full-time programs for your two, three and four year old student.
Preschool Morning Program Hours
8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Extended Care Hours
6:30 am to 6:00 pm
Check us out on Facebook.
To enrich our learning environment we offer:
- Supervised Outdoor Time
- Field Trips
- Arts and Crafts
- Special visits with Fire Trucks and Animals
- Holiday Programs
- Library Story Time
- Music Time
- Accredited by Association of Christian Schools International.
- Certified Teachers with CDA or equivalent
- Low teacher-student class ratios
- Teachers are trained in CPR, First Aid and Blood Borne Pathogens
- WEE-Learn Faith Based Curriculum and Houghton Mifflin Curriculum for Pre K4
- Academics to prepare students for Kindergarten
- Age-appropriate education in a caring and nurturing environment.
- The First Baptist Learning Center and Preschool admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Our Philosophy Statement
As a Christian Learning Center, we are committed to instruct our children as Jesus grew: intellectually, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Through the guidance of Christ, as a unified staff working side-by-side with parents, we agree to provide suitable learning experiences which will meet each child's individual needs.
Our Mission Statement
First Baptist Learning Center and Preschool was established to support the home and extend the ministry of the church by providing faith based, age-appropriate education for preschoolers.